TPED has expanded testing options! Testing is more accessible than ever.
Applicants may now test at a local licensed testing facility or face-to-face during scheduled sessions. Currently, we will offer a test date in the DFW and Houston areas. If you are interested in testing in a group session and do not live in either area, reach out to the TPED Board. We may be able to accommodate and offer a session in your area. We offer a Fall and Spring testing window each year.
I WANT TO BE A REGISTERED DIAGNOSTICIAN….
- Start the process by requesting an application packet. Completed application packets are due each March 15 or September 1.
- After the completed packet is submitted and approved by the Board, applicants will select a testing option that best meets their needs.
- Information regarding the testing window and locations will be provided. If you choose to test at a local licensed testing facility, you are responsible for completing and submitting the Alternate Test Site form. TPED will provide materials to the facility.
- Each applicant must test during the testing window. These dates will be announced in April and September.
- Applicants are responsible for any expenses incurred whether you attend a group testing session or test at a licensed facility (testing fees, travel, etc).
Continuing Education Opportunities
We are planning new ways to reach out to our members across the state to offer new and better access for continuing ed opportunities. More information will be coming soon on training opportunities and dates. Emails will be sent to our current members as we receive specific information.
Our Board Members
Chairperson | Jennifer Vasquez
Vice-Chair/Professional Visibility | Michelle Hall
Secretary | Jacie Vanden Boom
Treasurer | Melissa Politz
Credentials | Dr. Jeanine Risken-Birdwell
Continuing Education | Stephanie Lee
Legislative | Cynthia Edwards
Administrative Assistant | Debra Hawkins